Delicious Stuffed Zucchini : Ablama.
You can have Delicious Stuffed Zucchini : Ablama using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Stuffed Zucchini : Ablama
- You need 1 kg of baby zucchini, washed.
- It's 3 of tomatoes, cut in slices.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 3/4 cup of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of For the stuffing:.
- It's 250 g of beef, coarsely ground.
- It's 3 of onions, finely minced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of raw pine nuts.
- It's 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Delicious Stuffed Zucchini : Ablama step by step
- Trim the ends of the zucchini. With a corer, pierce the top and remove the insides, making sure to keep a relatively thick outer layer that can hold the stuffing..
- To prepare the stuffing: fry the pine nuts and onions in 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil until pine nuts are slightly roasted and the onions are soft..
- Stir in the meat, pepper, cinnamon and salt. Cook for 10 min until the meat is done. Remove from heat and let it cool..
- Stuff the zucchini, making sure they are fully stuffed..
- In a saucepan, fry the stuffed zucchini in ¾ cup of vegetable oil, turning them every few minutes until both sides are slightly brown. Remove from oil and arrange them in a baking tray..
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Put the tomato slices on top of the zucchini and pour over the dissolved tomato paste. Add enough water to cover the zucchinis and tomato slices..
- 8. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and bake in the oven for 30 min or until the sauce thickens..
- 9. Serve hot with vermicelli rice..