Veggie Stir Fry.
You can have Veggie Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Stir Fry
- You need 1 bunch of fresh green beans.
- It's 1 clove of fresh garlic.
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh kale.
- It's 1 bunch of shredded carrots.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- It's 4 tbsp of kikkoman soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Veggie Stir Fry instructions
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, kikkoman soy sauce, water, and diced cloves of garlic under low to medium heat..
- Dice all veggies into large chunks...and no worries, they'll shrink a bit. The larger they are, the easier it is to pick them up with chopsticks..
- Reduce the heat and while the skillet is on, add the onions, fresh broccoli, fresh green beans, and red bell peppers..
- After 10-15 minutes, turn off the heat and add the fresh kale, zucchini, and shredded carrots and cover skillet. These are softer veggies and they don't need as much heat to be edible..
- Stir, and after 10-15 minutes, add sea salt and ground black pepper to taste..