Black Pepper Stir Fry.
You can have Black Pepper Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 large of Chicken breasts.
- It's 1 medium of Onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of Black vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Cooking oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili oil.
- It's 1/2 large of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of Zucchini.
Black Pepper Stir Fry step by step
- Cube the chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix the salt, 1 tablespoon black vinegar, 1 tablespoons fish sauce, 1/2 tablespoon chili oil, 3 tablespoons of corn starch and 1/2 teaspoon ginger. Add the raw chicken mix well and marinade for 15 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the fish sauce, black vinegar ginger and chili oil with the black pepper, set aside..
- Cut up your vegetables into even prices..
- Add oil to a wok or large frying pan, get it hot. Add the chicken, stir fry until it is done. Set it aside..
- In the same pan add more oil, stir fry the vegetables for about 2 minutes. You want them still crunchy..
- Add the chicken and the pepper sauce mixture, stir to combine. Once the pepper sauce is coating everything turn off the heat and enjoy..