Cashew Chicken with zucchini. Cashew chicken has always been one of my favorite Chinese food recipes. But the restaurant version is waaaayyy too high in Weight Watchers Points. So I made my own healthier version, and I bulked it up with lots of extra veggies.
So of course, a few recipes involving chicken are to Very interesting combination of ingredients. I would not have guessed that chicken would pair well with zucchini mushrooms and cashews in a stir fry. So here we are with a spicy chicken cashew zucchini noodle dish. You can cook Cashew Chicken with zucchini using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cashew Chicken with zucchini
- It's 1 lbs of Chicken, diced.
- Prepare 1 pc of Green onion.
- It's 1 lbs of Cashew.
- You need 1 pc of Zucchini.
- You need 1 of tsb. Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
A simple, wholesome dish packed with veggies and protein. I love adding zucchini noodles to dishes like these because not only are they healthy but cheap! I just can't be bothered standing in the Asian section of the grocery aisle looking at. This is takeout made at home that truly stacks up to your favourite Chinese restaurant.
Cashew Chicken with zucchini step by step
- Prepare all ingredients: Dice chicken, cut green onion and zucchini..
- In an oiled frying pan, add green onion, chicken, mix slightly..
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, continue to cook..
- Put cashew into the pot, pan-fry till the cashew is golden..
- Finally add zucchini, close the lid and shimmer for roughly 3 mins or until zucchini is cooked..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy! Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
I like to use chicken thigh for stir fries because it's juicier than breast and tenderloin. If I make this with chicken breast, I always tenderise it using a Chinese restaurant technique using. Chinese Cashew Chicken Noodles Stir Fry is a delicious take on your favorite take-out cashew chicken recipe. Cook for a minute or so and add the broccoli, bell peppers, zucchini and chicken in the pan. This cashew chicken is chunks of crispy chicken and roasted cashews tossed in a sweet and savory sauce.