You can cook Zucchini Fritters using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of zucchini - grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of Parmesan - grated.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic - minced.
- It's 1 of large egg - beaten.
- It's 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- It's to taste of salt.
Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Place grated zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine, let sit for 10 minutes. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely..
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, flour, Parmesan, garlic and egg, season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Scoop tablespoons of batter for each fritter, flattening with a spatula and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer..
- Serve immediately..