Zucchini Taco Boats.
You can have Zucchini Taco Boats using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Taco Boats
- It's 2 of large zucchini.
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked taco meat.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red bell pepper diced.
- It's 2 tbsp of salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese ( I like the Mexican blend).
Zucchini Taco Boats instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean the outside of your zucchini with a damp cloth..
- Cut the stem top off and slice in half..
- Scoop the centers out of the zucchini. [ I save the centers and freeze it for soups, stir-frys, ect].
- In a bowl mix the taco meat, red pepper, salsa, and half the cheese. Mix well..
- Fill each zucchini half and place on a cookie sheet lined with foil..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are tender and cheese is bubbly. Add remainder of the cheese. Serve immediately..