Zucchini Spaghetti with Lentil Marinara.
You can cook Zucchini Spaghetti with Lentil Marinara using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Spaghetti with Lentil Marinara
- Prepare 2 large of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lentils.
- You need 675 ml of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It's 3 tbsp of Italian spice blend.
- It's 4 tsp of parmesan cheese.
Zucchini Spaghetti with Lentil Marinara step by step
- Cook lentils according to package directions, I just added water, brought to boil, then simmered 35 minutes until all water was absorbed and lentils soft..
- Dice onion and mince garlic and fry in a pan with oil until cooked..
- Add onion and garlic to a pot and add spices and tomato sauce..
- Spiral zucchini.
- Add spiralized zucchini to medium sauce pan and cook over low-medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until zucchini is soft with a pasta-like texture..
- Stir cooked lentils drain any excess water into marinara sauce and simmer another 1-2 minutes..
- Serve and garnish with parmesan cheese..