AMIEs Farfalle with Zucchini, Cream & Sausage.
You can have AMIEs Farfalle with Zucchini, Cream & Sausage using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Farfalle with Zucchini, Cream & Sausage
- It's 400 grams of farfalle pasta.
- It's 1 medium of onion, finely sliced.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Italian sausages, casings removed and meat crumbled.
- It's 5 medium of zucchini, trimmed and round thinly sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brown sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream, or to taste.
- It's 1/4 cup of red wine.
AMIEs Farfalle with Zucchini, Cream & Sausage step by step
- Cook the farfalle following pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute until softened. Add the sausage and fry briskly for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over the wine, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, enough for the sausage meat to lose its raw color. Add the zucchini and cook until softened. Pour the cream and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat to low and gently simmer for 2-3 minutes, until thickened slightly. Season with salt, sugar and pepper..
- Drain the farfalle and add the pasta to the pan with sausage mixture. Add half of the parmesan and stir to combine..
- Served topped with the remaining parmesan, check the seasoning and serve at once. Share and enjoy!.