Bacon Fried Veggies w/ Spinach.
You can cook Bacon Fried Veggies w/ Spinach using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Fried Veggies w/ Spinach
- It's 1 lb of baby carrots.
- It's 2 of zucchini; medium dice.
- You need 1 of handful of spinach.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter; cubed.
- It's 1 tbsp of bacon-molasses grill seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Bacon Fried Veggies w/ Spinach instructions
- Cover carrots with cold water in a sauce pot. Add a pinch of sugar. Boil until carrots lighten in color, about two minutes after boil..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of bacon fat in a large saute pan. Add zucchini. Season..
- Drain carrots. Add to saute pan. Add butter and toss. Add spinach. Toss until just wilted, about 30 seconds to a minute..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, parsley, arugala, diced bacon, habanero, brown sugar, maple, asparagus, squash, sweet potatoes.