great grandma's zucchini and steak. Didn't add dates and such just a basic zucchini bread and it turned out great I make it weekly using our garden's bounty. Tried another recipe on food network didn't come out nearly as. My grandma, Dolores, was an avid home cook and gardener.
You can sauce them with something from the fridge, hot sauce, or (my favorite) Italian Balsamic crema. My great-grandmother started this easy meatball recipe with our family. I put a wonderful twist on my grandma's classic cornbread. You can have great grandma's zucchini and steak using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of great grandma's zucchini and steak
- It's 1 lb of thin lean steak.
- You need 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 can of mushroom gravy.
- It's 1 envelope of spaghetti seasoning.
- It's 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 pinch of red peppr flake.
- It's 1 cup of water.
The teachers at my kids' school thought it was sensational. Any extra of the flavored butter can be kept in the refrigerator for about a. I'll be honest-I never tried this relish when my grandma served it because I wasn't too keen on the look of it. I reasoned that everyone else in the family loves it-I'll give it to them.
great grandma's zucchini and steak step by step
- trim fat and cut steak into cubes.
- cut zucchini into bite sizes pieces.
- add olive oil to frying pan.
- Brown cubed steak.
- add zucchini, stir fry until zucchini starts to turn transparent.
- pour in gravy.
- mix spaghetti mix with 1 cup water, add to steak, zucchini and gravy.
- add seasonings and simmer until zucchini is tender.
- serve over rice.
Now that I've actually eaten it-I'm not sharing. This is not only a great way to use up a bumper crop of zucchini it's a great. Grilled Zucchini is a summertime favorite! Cooking this summer garden vegetable favorite on the grill brings out a lot You can grill zucchini and squash halved, or in spears directly on the grill, or you can cut them into slices or chunks and You may also be interested in these other great grilling recipes Grandma always made the best zucchini relish and we have used this recipe for decades in our family. Since Grandma passed this recipe down to me, I have absolutely fallen in love with it.