Veggie Chicken Stir Fry.
You can have Veggie Chicken Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Chicken Stir Fry
- You need of about 1/2 a chicken cut up.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It's 1/2 of cauliflower head.
- Prepare 1/4 of broccoli head.
- Prepare 1 of yellow zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of green zucchini.
- It's 1/2 of pepper.
- It's 1 of onion.
- You need of optional fresh garlic and fresh ginger.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of agave.
- It's of spices of your choice.
Veggie Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- Mix soy sauce and agave together.
- Pour over cut up chicken (great way to use the leftover gedempte chicken from pesach ;)).
- Mix and let marinate.
- Meanwhile chop up onions (you could add garlic and ginger too for a great kick).
- Prepare the rest of your veggies by chopping them up to desired size (i like thin sticks for this dish).
- Add oil and onions (together with fresh garlic and ginger if you added) to a pan and stir fry until onions are clear.
- Add veggies to the pan.
- I used the biggest pan we had but it was too small ;) i switched to the big skillet to fit them all in :).
- Add a bit of soy sauce (i generally use a cup cuz im great at putting too much in ;) i managed this time to just drip in a bit).
- Add desired spices. I put in salt, pepper, garlic, ginger.. I dont have it worked out to a science with which spices work well.. all i could say is that it came out delish however i would love to learn about spices and which are the best to add.
- Mix and stir and continue cooking until veggies are soft.
- Add in chicken (ours was already cooked, thats why its the last step here).
- Mix it in and stir a bit.
- Let rest a bit on simmer/low/warm until ready to serve.
- Serve with rice, salad, or just eat plain. Enjoy!.