Italian spiced chicken stir fry. A healthy and mouth-watering spicy chicken stir-fry with Italian seasoning. The most delicious flavoring in the. This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet.
Try adding bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, snap peas, or any of your favorite vegetables. This healthy chicken stir-fry topped with ginger soy sauce makes for a delicious alternative. Skip the take out, this Chicken Stir Fry is the real deal. You can cook Italian spiced chicken stir fry using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian spiced chicken stir fry
- You need 2 of large, skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 1 of large yellow squash or zucchini, ribbon cut or cut into thin sticks.
- You need 6 of baby bello mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of can of diced no salt added tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 of bunch fresh baby spinach leaves.
- It's 1 oz of spaghetti noodles, I like to mix spinach and reg noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola or olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- It's 1 of crushed red pepper flakes, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder, to taste.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning, to taste.
- It's 1 of dried parsley, to taste.
- You need 1 of garlic powder, to taste.
- You need 1 of ancho chili powder, to taste.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese, grated, to taste.
Whenever we make a chicken stir fry, we like pairing it with a simple cucumber salad that I'm sharing the recipe for below (it's a delicious pairing!) And the chicken stir-fry is SO versatile, you can use it in so many ways. Then I made a stir-fry with chicken and added this paste. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside.
Italian spiced chicken stir fry step by step
- Heat oil in either a wok or large pan with cover. Med to med-high, don't let it start to smoke..
- Once oil is hot carefully add diced chicken. Then add the herbs and spices. Stir around..
- While chicken cooks, prepare noodles in another pot..
- Once the chicken is half way cooked add squash, add more spices, if you wish. Stir together and cover for a few minutes..
- When squash is mostly cooked add the tomatoes stir together and cover again..
- Let cook, covered, for several more minutes stirring occasionally then add mushrooms. Stir together..
- Carefully, drain water from noodles and add to wok, stirring them in..
- Just before you serve add the spinach leaves. Stir and let cook for just another minute or two so they just begin to wilt..
- Turn off stove and add parmesan, stir and serve..
- We generally add more parmesan and red pepper on top of our individual servings of most any pasta dishes cuz we love our cheese around here. :).
Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. Explore fantastic Chinese recipes that are full of flavor and very easy to prepare. A chicken stir-fry is perfect for busy weeknights. You can make a quick meal for the family by tossing chicken and vegetables into a skillet with a sauce. Ditch the takeaway and whip up a zingy chicken stir-fry at home.