Skillet Zucchini. In this video I am showing you my new favorite Summer vegetable, Zucchini and Yellow Squash! Zucchini is sauteed with onion, tomatoes, bacon, and cheese. Great as a side or as a vegetarian main. "A one-skillet dish that makes a wonderful side or meal in itself." Skillet Zucchini.
So every once in a while I like to make zucchini lasagna, because it totally hits the spot! Zucchini recipes are great year-round, but especially throughout the summer. This easy skillet zucchini recipe brings a stir fry flair to a weeknight favorite side dish! You can have Skillet Zucchini using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Zucchini
- Prepare 1 of zucchini squash, shredded.
- You need 1 large of onion, shedded.
- It's 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of margarine.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 cup of cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Zucchini, tomatoes, and onions team up in this fresh and tasty side dish. The zucchini is simmered with garlic and onions and then fresh tomato wedges are added to the skillet. This Skillet Zucchini is a super simple and tasty side dish with garlic, Parmesan, and almonds. Great use for summer garden zucchini or all year round!
Skillet Zucchini instructions
- Heat margarine in large skillet, ADD onion, zucchini. FRY ground beef in desperate skillet until brown, drain..
- Add to zucchini simmer until soft..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Beat eggs, add milk. BLEND then add cracker crumbs..
- Add this to squash mixture. Turn with spatula. Will shrink when cooked.
Zucchini beef skillet is one of my favorite ways to prepare this summer vegetable. I am always looking for new ways to use up zucchini and this zucchini beef skillet meal is fast and easy. Low Carb Mexican Zucchini Beef Skillet Recipe. We had a really good zucchini crop this year. The last few years, our plants ended up getting powdery mildew so they.