Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited".
You can have Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited"
- It's 350 of " Preheated Oven.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It's 5 Cups of Yellow Squash and Zucchini Medium Diced.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion Medium Diced.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Seasoning Salt.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs & 1/2 Cup Whole Milk Beaten Together.
- It's 1 1/4 Cup of Shredded Colby Cheese.
- It's of 15 Butter Crackers Divided.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Crushed French Fried Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" step by step
- In a large size skillet, melt butter and olive oil over medium high heat. Add diced squash, zucchini, onion, and salt and pepper. Saute until squash and zucchini are fork tender, and most of the excess water has evaporated. This will take 15-20 minutes. Add minced garlic and worcestershire sauce during the last minute..
- Remove pan from heat. Add 10 crushed butter crackers, eggs and milk mixture, and shredded cheese. Stir until all the cheese melts, and mixture comes together. There will be enough residual heat left in the pan to do this..
- Pour mixture into a 9"pie dish. Top with the rest of the crushed butter crackers, french fried onions, parmesan cheese. Bake at 350" for 30 minutes..
- When done let rest for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!!.