Salmon cakes. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon - YUMM!! It's mostly salmon which makes every bite such a treat! These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are.
Perfectly golden brown and brimming with fresh flavor! These aren't as easy as some versions you. Salmon cakes may be a classic way to make use of leftover salmon—these are so good you will never think they're made from leftovers when you eat them. You can cook Salmon cakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon cakes
- It's 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It's 1 cup of cooked salmon.
- You need 1 of small zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 1 of egg, optional.
- It's of Dill or parsley or both.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Salmon cakes can be served as sandwiches or without the bread as a main course. Scrumptious Salmon Cakes Haiku: "Close as I could get, had to make some little swaps, still they were quite good." If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner. Combined with herbs and spices, the salmon gets a crunchy, crisp coating from frying or baking it in small. How to make salmon patties with cooked salmon, bread, green onion, dill, bell pepper, egg, lemon, and paprika.
Salmon cakes instructions
- Squeeze all the water out of the grated zucchini..
- Mash potatoes separately..
- Add all the ingredients together and mix. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter and pan fry on medium heat, flipping once or twice..
These easy salmon cakes make a perfect midweek meal. These salmon cakes are light, healthy and a perfect holiday appetizer! We ate these cakes fast as Mama could fry them—she couldn't get them off the griddle fast enough." Salmon Cakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Salmon Cakes Recipe (Salmon Patties) - Natasha's Kitchen. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon.