Sofie's veg fusion noodle. Up to date Asian Fusion Noodle House prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid's meal and […] The post Recipe: Appetizing Sofie's veg fusion noodle appeared first on Yes Please Food. Ladle the noodles and chicken into the bowls. Slowly pour in some of the remaining broth until thickened.
This vegetable noodles is also a stir-fried noodle recipe. This version of veg noodles recipe is neither spicy nor hot but tastes very good. Up to date Asian Fusion Noodle House prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid's meal and more. You can cook Sofie's veg fusion noodle using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sofie's veg fusion noodle
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- It's Half of carrot.
- You need Handful of raisins.
- It's of Hot masala water (in which i have cooked my masala aloo before).
- Prepare 2 boxes of asian dry noodles.
- You need Half of eggplant.
- It's of Little oil.
- You need 2 of eggs to make omelett.
Find your favorite food and enjoy your meal. Rice noodles with beef, tendon, tripe, meatball, bean sprouts, basil leaves, onions and jalapenos, all veg. On the side except scallions for garnish. As a vegetarian I usually enjoy tofu & veg in black bean sauce, partner likes prawn chow mien.
Sofie's veg fusion noodle instructions
- Cook the noodles in the hot masala water till tender. At same time fry the thinly sliced zucchini and eggplant and carrot with some salt on a little oil. Stir often but make it grilled.
- When pasta and veggies are both ready then tranfer the pasta to the veggies and fry a little. Then add the cooking water of the noodles and add the raisins. I also added the onion oil from the little pockets that came with the noodles.
- Mix well and serve with omelett stripes.
Both of us greatly enjoyed our. Reviews of vegetarian restaurant Zenhouse Vegetarian Fusion in West Hindmarsh, South Australia, Australia 'The food I had was really good. I had the tempeh schnitzel and vegan mayo and a side of chips. Vegan diets are very well catered for'. Sweet and sour chicken with a kick of chilli, oodles of noodles and crunchy veg in a mason jar.