Zarangollo. Zarangollo is a common dish in the Murcian countryside in Spain. It is frequently served in tapas bars in the area. Zarangollo is a common dish in the Murcian countryside in Spain.
Zarangollo is a common dish in the Murcian countryside in Spain. It is frequently served in tapas bars in the area. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Zarangollo. You can cook Zarangollo using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zarangollo
- It's 200 gm of potatoes.
- It's 2 of zucchini (courgettes).
- You need 1/2 of dozen eggs.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- It's Aa needed of Olive oil.
El zarangollo es un plato típico de la región murciana. Consiste en un revuelto de huevo, calabacín, cebolla y, en Si quieres acompañar el zarangollo con un rico pan casero, como el que aparece en. Zarangollo, a simple dish, which combines the ubiquitous zucchini of Murcia with onions, is a favorite of Murcian cooks, who prepare it both with and without eggs. Zarangollo is a common appetizer in Spanish tapas bars which is accompanied with wine.
- Cut the potatoes in sectional pieces and fry them with abundant olive oil.
- Do the same thing with zucchini.
- Do the same thing with the onion. You can also add a bit of garlic.
- Put everything mixed in the frying pan and add the eggs directly, one by one.
- Pour abundant olive oil in the pan and reduce the heat power to the minimun. Stir with a kitchen spoon to mix all together. Finally, add some salt and pepper (if you want)..
- Ready to eat! You can take it with bread and some kind of sauce, like maho.
It's cooked from fried sliced vegetables (onion, zucchini,potatoes) and scrambled eggs. Zarangollo y me encanta crear cosas que den buen rollo. Si te mola lo que ves y quieres algo no dudes en ponerte en. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Zarangollo is a common dish in the Murcian countryside in Spain.