Korean hotpot. As with a typical Korean hot pot, it is loaded with a variety of ingredients, such as kimchi, tofu, mushrooms and green vegetables. But as you can guess from the title. Today's hot pot I'm going to share is Korean dumpling hot pot.
Jeongol, a communal hot pot (Korean style hot pot) dish is one of the most popular soups in Korea. Jeongol is a great and healthy food for family reunion, friends gathering. Make this hearty, spicy Korean seafood hot pot (haemul jeongol). You can have Korean hotpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean hotpot
- You need 1 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- It's Bunch of spinnach.
- Prepare 5-6 of small champignon mushroom.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bean sprout.
- You need 100 gr of minced meat (beef or pork).
- You need of Gochujang (korean chilli paste).
- Prepare of Oil to cook.
- It's of Sesame oil.
- You need of Steam rice.
- Prepare of Chopped garlic (1 clove).
- You need 1 of egg or 1 yol (sunny side up or raw yolk).
It's packed with savory and briny flavors, bubbling hot, and visually appealing! Ayan, gawa lang namin lahat ng sides pwera sa kimchi binili yon sa korean supermarket, yung nasa hotpot, kala mo soup eno? Nướng lẩu Hàn Quốc. Đem chất lượng và sự khác biệt đến cho Quý khách hàng. Come see how we made ours.
Korean hotpot instructions
- Cut carrot, zucchini into matchsticks like form, blanch bean sprout and move into ice bath immidiately. Thinly sliced the mushroom. set aside..
- Sauteed carrot, zucchini, mushroom seperately, seasoned with salt and pepper just to taste. Strain bean sprout and dazzle with sesame oil.
- Heat your pan add oil and add minced garlic when it started to brown and fragrant add the minced meat and cook until medium rare then add equal part gochujang paste and a little bit of pepper, stir fry until well cooked (no salt needed)..
- Assembling part. Prep your hotpot and oil the surface then take steam rice and put into the hotpot, gently press with spoon until well set in the bottom of the pot, then add in the carrot, zuchinni,mushroom,bean sprout around on top of the rice leave room in the middle for the meat until everything is set, heat the pot and cook until you hear the crackling sound (10-15 min small heat)..
- When it's done, put sunny side up/raw yolk on top in the middle and stir everything until well combined. Serve while it's hot.
- Tips for simple step : just stir fry and season all the veggie all at once and drain the juice. Afterall youre gonna mess it all up in the end 🤣. Save you the dragging steps..
It's our first attempt and it's pretty good. Not hard to make and doesn't take that long. Laia would have Budae Jjigae or Korean army hot pot. Something hardy and warm with relatively inexpensive. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Mongolian and more.