Butternut Squash with Ground Chicken, Vegetables and Rice.
You can have Butternut Squash with Ground Chicken, Vegetables and Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash with Ground Chicken, Vegetables and Rice
- Prepare 1-2 of butternut squash sliced lengthwise and seeded.
- It's 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of green zucchini chopped.
- It's 1 of yellow zucchini chopped.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- It's 1 of small container mushrooms cleaned and chopped.
- You need 1 pound of ground chicken.
- You need to taste of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare of White or brown long grain rice.
Butternut Squash with Ground Chicken, Vegetables and Rice step by step
- Bake prepared butternut squash on a pan lined with parchment paper at 350 degrees until tender (approximately 1 hour)..
- In a saute pan with a lid, cook zucchini, red pepper and mushrooms in olive oil until tender. Set aside..
- Follow package directions to cook white or brown long grain rice. Make enough rice for 4 to 6 servings. Add rice to vegetable mixture when cooked..
- Season ground chicken with seasoned salt and fry until meat is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat and add ground chicken to rice and vegetable mixture..
- Spoon rice mixture into the depression in the squash or serve rice alongside desired amount of squash..