Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb).
You can cook Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb)
- You need 100 gms of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 gms of Shimeji Mushrooms (quartered).
- It's 85 gms of Eggplant (cubed).
- Prepare 1 of Small Zucchini.
- It's 1 Cup of Pumpkin (cubed).
- You need 100 gms of Bok Choy (Approx 1 bunch).
- You need 50 gms of Bean Shoots.
- It's 1 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Oyster Sauce (Vegan oyster sauce if you wish).
- It's 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 of tsb fish sauce (leave out for vegetarian).
- You need 1 tsp of Five Spice.
- It's 1 tbs of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of thinly sliced ginger.
- It's 2 of Garlic Cloves thinly sliced.
- Prepare 100 gms of Firm Tofu (cut into blocks).
- You need Handful of Corriander for garnish.
- It's 1 of red chili sliced for garnish.
- You need 3-4 Cups of Water.
Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) instructions
- In a claypot or large pot, heat the Sesame oil on a low flame, add the garlic and ginger and fry quickly.
- Add the oyster, fish, soy sauce and sugar..
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini & Eggplant.
- Add 3 cups of water, bring to boil and turn down heat. Cook until pumpkin is cooked through, add more water if required..
- Once pumpkin is cooked through, add the tofu and bok choy. Cook for a minute or 2 and serve..
- Garnish with, bean shoots, chilli, and Corriander.