Vegetables and meat soup - shorbet khodra w lahmeh. Vegetables and meat soup - shorbet khodra w lahmeh. This delicious Moroccan soup is considered to be another Ramadan favorite, as it uses lots of wholesome & healthy vegetables containing much needed vitamins. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth.
Hi Ameerah, this is the Jordanian version of "fassolya baida bil lahmeh". Crock Pot Vegetable Soup No Meat Recipes. Try our easy to follow beef & vegetable soup recipe. You can have Vegetables and meat soup - shorbet khodra w lahmeh using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetables and meat soup - shorbet khodra w lahmeh
- It's 500 g of round beef, cut into cubes.
- You need 500 g of green beans, washed with ends.
- You need 500 g of zucchini, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots, peeled and cut into cubes.
- It's 3 of potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste dissolved in 1 cup water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. I mean, anybody can throw a piece of meat on a grill and serve it with some veggies! there's nothing more satisfying than a hot and delicious bowl of homemade soup with fresh ingredients! this lamb shank and bean soup looks so amazing. This crockpot soup is more of a hearty and filling stew than just another vegetable soup.
Vegetables and meat soup - shorbet khodra w lahmeh step by step
- In a pressure cooker, fry the onion with the vegetable oil until golden and soft..
- Add the meat cubes, cinnamon sticks, salt, pepper and cover with 2 liters of water. Close the pressure cooker. Cook for 35 min at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening the cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes)..
- Add the green beans, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes. Close pressure cooker. Cook for 10 more minutes at high heat. Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover again..
- Finally, add the dissolved tomato paste and the fresh parsley. Adjust salt and pepper to taste and let it simmer for an additional 5 min on low heat..
- Serve hot..
Filled with potatoes, green split peas, carrots, celery, and plenty of spices, one bowl of this stew is low in calories but high in fiber, and the perfect weeknight dinner served with bread and a salad. Lamb and Vegetable Soup, also known as Shurpa (Sho'rpo) is a well-known Central Asian soup. I've prepared it to many of our American friends and every time I get very good compliments on how heart warming, rich and tasty this soup is. There are different types of Shurpa and you can use different. - Meat Soup. - Special Meat Soup. NOTE: In the Black Desert the craft is heavily affected by your skill level.