You can cook Minestrone Soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 1 Can of Diced Tomato Can.
- You need 1 piece of Egg Plant (or Zucchini).
- It's 1/4 piece of Cabbage (or White Pok Choi).
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Onion.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Potatoes.
- Prepare 50 grams of Bacon.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Suggar.
- Prepare 2 cube of Japanese Consommé Soup Stock.
Minestrone Soup step by step
- Dice the Potatoes, Cabbage and Egg plant into 1cm cubes. Chop the Onion. Cut Bacon into 1cm..
- Put 1 tsp Olive oil in a pot and stir-fry the Onion, Bacon, Potatoes, Egg planet and Cabbage..
- Add 800ml Water and then add the Canned Tomato and the Japanese Consommé Soup stocks..
- Simmer until The vegetables become tender. Add the 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Sugar. (If you like spicy one, add the pepper as your taste.).
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Sakura Pearl Bringer SG $1.6/pck at FairPrice.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Chef Yellow Onion - Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..