Vegetables and meat casserole - sayniyet khodra w lahmeh.
You can cook Vegetables and meat casserole - sayniyet khodra w lahmeh using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetables and meat casserole - sayniyet khodra w lahmeh
- You need 500 g of beef, cut into medium-sized cubes.
- It's 500 g of baby zucchini, washed and cut in wedges.
- You need 500 g of small eggplants, cut in wedges.
- You need 500 g of medium carrots, cut in wedges.
- It's 500 g of potatoes, peeled and cut in medium-sized cubes.
- You need 1 cup of baby corn.
- It's 1 tablespoon of tomato paste dissolved in 1 cup water.
- It's 3/4 cup of vegetable oil, for frying.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Vegetables and meat casserole - sayniyet khodra w lahmeh step by step
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Place the beef pieces in an oven tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix until all pieces are coated..
- Place the tray in the oven and let them cook slightly until they start changing color on all sides. Remove from the oven and set aside. The meat shouldn't be completely cooked..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the potato pieces until they turn golden. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Add all the vegetables, tomato paste and fried potatoes to the cooked beef, season with pepper and salt and bake for 30 min in the oven, on medium heat..
- Remove the tray from the oven, add the baby corn then place the tray again in the oven. Let it cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice or pita bread..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile..