Baked Tempura Vegetables.
You can cook Baked Tempura Vegetables using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Tempura Vegetables
- Prepare 4 of whole Egg Whites.
- Prepare 2 cups of Panko Crumbs.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Vegetable Seasoning (I use Mrs. Dash).
- You need 2 cups of Broccoli Flowerettes, Cut Into Chunks.
- You need 2 cups of Button Mushrooms, Stemmed.
- It's 1 bunch of Asparagus, Trimmed.
- Prepare 1 of whole Zucchini, Cut Into 1/2 Inch Rounds.
- It's 1/3 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
Baked Tempura Vegetables instructions
- Preheat oven to 400ºF..
- Coat a 9 x 15″ baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a shallow dish, beat egg whites with a fork..
- In a medium bowl, combine panko bread crumbs and vegetable seasoning..
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables in flour, shaking to remove any excess flour..
- Dip the vegetables, a few at a time, into the egg whites, then dip into the panko crumb mixture to coat..
- Place the vegetables in a single layer in the prepared baking pan..
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil..
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are golden brown, gently stirring twice..
- Serve with low-sodium soy sauce or other Asian sauce of choice for dipping. (I prefer Ponzu sauce)..