Mexican black bean soup. Of course, you're welcome to use a batch of homecooked beans, but this recipe is most handy for those days when you get home from work and need a no-thinking-involved meal, so we'll use a simple can of beans and get an equally stellar result. There are many versions of a Mexican Black Bean soup throughout Mexico. This one, in particular, uses chorizo and is inspired by one that I had many years ago in the town Poza Rica, Veracruz.
Check the ingredients on your spices to make sure there are no hidden additives, since all the other ingredients- including the black beans, onions, garlic, and basil-are all naturally. This Mexican Black Bean Soup is packed full of bean protein. Beans, or legumes in general, are pretty much the very best vegan food you can eat to cover your body's protein needs and fill up your iron tank. You can have Mexican black bean soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican black bean soup
- It's 1 cup of Cooked black bean.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- It's 3 handful of spinach leaves.
- It's 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Oil to season.
Add the sausage to the beans, along with the lime juice and cilantro; season with salt and pepper. This delicious and comforting Mexican Black Bean Soup with Tortillas is full of authentic Mexican flavors. Easy, healthy, and versatile, this soup can be made vegan and gluten-free. We have been making a lot of soups in our house lately.
Mexican black bean soup instructions
- In a pot heat 3tbsp oil, add sliced onions, after it turns golden brown add 2tsp of taco seasoning mix, then ginger garlic paste & tomato. Fry untill it leaves the oil..
- Add the vegetables. Stir for 3-4mins.
- Add the cooked beans & adjust the salt to taste..
- Add desired amt of water which is left from cooked beans. Allow it to boil for 10-15mins..
- Enjoy as soup or with a bowl of rice & sliced avacadoes for a fulfilling meal..
Mainly because: as a busy parent, they are such easy. Watch how to make the best black bean soup! This vegetarian black bean soup recipe is so easy to make with canned beans. You can make it as spicy as you'd like. Subtly flavoured comfort - that describes this traditional Mexican soup best of all.