Oven baked Veggie Omelet.
You can have Oven baked Veggie Omelet using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked Veggie Omelet
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Red Bell Peppers Green, Red (or which ever you prefer).
- It's 1 of large Onion chopped.
- It's 1 of Zucchini chopped into slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese (or whichever salty cheese you prefer).
- It's 3 tablespoons of Mint.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
Oven baked Veggie Omelet instructions
- In a large frying pan add 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil and toss in the peppers, onion, zucchini, mint, and oregano fry just until veggies have softened. I have in the past baked all the ingredients instead of frying but it takes too long for the veggies to soften..
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper..
- Toss the cheese into the eggs mix and with a fork or spoon mix..
- Oil brush your pan before tossing in the veggies, and add in the egg mixture. Pop it in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes and until golden brown. Kali Orexi!!!.