Easy Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Zoodles (Whole30). Stir-Fry is one of the most popular Chinese dishes. Let me know in the comments below, I would. A quick and delicious weeknight chicken stir fry you can easily customize using your favorite seasonal veggies.
Return the chicken and vegetables to the The Tasty Newsletter. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. We've found ourselves coming back to this vegetable chicken stir fry often. You can have Easy Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Zoodles (Whole30) using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Zoodles (Whole30)
- It's 1 lb of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil (plus extra for stir frying).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 4 of large zucchinis.
- Prepare 5 of green onions, sliced (include whites and some green parts).
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh broccoli florets.
- It's 2 of large carrots, cut into thin matchsticks.
- It's 6 oz of snow peas or snap peas.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, sliced in strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut aminos.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Sea salt,.
These stir fry noodles are loaded with chicken and colorful vegetables with a savory sauce. A remake of the take out favorite While the chicken and veggies are cooking, in a separate bowl make the sauce by whisking together chicken broth, hoisin sauce, soy. These healthy zoodle recipes are perfect for people trying to watch their carbs and calories! There are so many different ways to use zucchini noodles, they're great in soups, salads, stir fries and The easiest way to make zucchini noodles is with a spiralizer; my spiralizer comes with different blades to.
Easy Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Zoodles (Whole30) step by step
- Cut chicken into one-inch pieces, trimming away any excess fat..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sesame oil, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, ginger and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken and toss well to evenly coat. Set aside..
- Use a spiralizer to make zucchini noodles. Set aside..
- Slice and cut remaining veggies as noted above, making sure to keep the red pepper separate from other ingredients. Then, heat a wok or large saute pan over medium-high heat..
- Once the pan is hot, add 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil. Add the diced green onions and saute for a minute or two until fragrant. Then, add the chicken making sure to evenly distribute throughout the pan. Allow.
- Then, add the chicken making sure to evenly distribute throughout the pan. Allow chicken to sear for a minute then gently toss to cook all sides, just until chicken is opaque (about 2 minutes)..
- Add the broccoli, carrots and snow peas. Toss well to combine. Saute about 2 minutes..
- Add the coconute aminos, grated ginger and garlic. Toss well to evenly distribute throughout veggie mixture. Cover pan for about 2 minutes until veggies begin to slightly soften..
- Add the red pepper. Toss well to combine ingredients and continue sauteing about 2 minutes uncovered..
- Add the zucchini noodles and toss well to combine. Cover the pan to allow the zucchini noodles to steam cook until the reach desired consistency (al dente = 1-2 minutes).
- Remove cover, toss well to combine ingredients. Season with additional sea salt to taste if desired..
This stir fry is the perfect easy weeknight dinner solution. But not just any chicken stir fry — this recipe is loaded with flavors and a delicious sauce that coats it all. Get the wok sizzling and rustle up a chicken stir-fry. Who needs takeaways when you can make our Tender pieces of chicken breast are stir-fried with crunchy, sweet cashew nuts in this classic Get to grips with spiralized veggies and perfectly seasoned chicken in this vibrant spring noodle dish. Many noodle stir fries tend to be heavy on the noodles and light on the veggies.