Brown Rice Stir-Fry with Vegetables.
You can cook Brown Rice Stir-Fry with Vegetables using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown Rice Stir-Fry with Vegetables
- You need 1/2 cup of brown rice (100 g).
- It's 1 cup of red cabbage (80 g).
- Prepare 1/2 head of broccoli.
- It's 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini.
- It's 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh parsley.
- It's 1 of red chili pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of tamari or soy sauce.
Brown Rice Stir-Fry with Vegetables instructions
- Cook the brown rice according to package directions..
- Boil water in a wok and add the veggies (chopped). Cook for 1 or 2 minutes. Drain the veggies and set aside..
- Heat the oil in the wok and add the garlic, chili pepper and parsley (finely chopped). Cook over high heat for 1 or 2 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add the vegetables, the rice and the tamari. Cook for about 1 or 2 minutes..