Korean Beef Stir-fry.
You can cook Korean Beef Stir-fry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Beef Stir-fry
- It's 1 lbs of Beef.
- It's 2 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 tbs of Brown Sugar.
- It's 1.5 tbs of Cooking Oil.
- You need 0.5 of Onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Large Carrot (cut into matchsticks).
- You need 1 of Small Zucchini (diced).
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Spinach Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Roasted Sesame Seeds.
Korean Beef Stir-fry instructions
- For the beef, if using flank steak: Cut the steak into very thin slices ACROSS the grain. If using other steak: Cut the steak into very small cubes, about 1/2-inch. If using ground beef: leave as-is..
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and brown sugar. Add the beef and toss to coat. Let marinate while you prep the vegetables. Steps 1 and 2 can be done ahead of time up to 1 day before..
- Heat a large saute pan or wok on medium heat. When hot, swirl in the oil. Add the onions and saute for 1 minute. Turn the heat to high and give it just a few seconds to heat up. Add in the beef, spreading the beef all over the surface of the pan, tossing with the onions. Saute for 2-3 minutes until just barely pink..
- Add in the carrots, zucchini and toss. Cook for 1 minute. Toss in the spinach and cook for an additional minute. Sprinkle with sesame seeds..