Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable.
You can cook Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable
- It's 400 g of chicken.
- It's 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- It's 1 pack of okra.
- It's 1 of tomato.
- It's of #2tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare of #1tbsp lemon juice.
- You need of #1 grated garlic.
- You need of #salt and pepper.
- It's 1 cup of rice vinegar.
- It's 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It's 1 tbsp of mixed herb.
Marinated Chicken with Summer Vegetable instructions
- Make a marine liquid. Mix the vinegar, maple syrup and the mixed herb..
- Cut the chicken into the bite size, put them into a plastic bag with #ingredients. Massage gently, leave for 10min. Coat the chicken with the potato starch, stir-fry the chicken well. When cooked, place them directly to the marine liquid..
- Chop each vegetable into bite size except the tomato, stir-fry them with olive oil, but don't mix too much. Season with salt and pepper..
- Hard boil the okra, cut them half, cut the tomato, and add all vegetables into the marine liquid. Mix all gently. Rest in fridge overnight. Sometimes mix up and down as the liquid covers all..