Ratatouille. Ratatouille, while not so straightforward with its action, has almost as much as The Incredibles did, in unique ways. Most memorable is the shotgun scene near the beginning. For those who are not satisfied.
You can cook Ratatouille using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- You need 1-2 of zucchini squash.
- It's 1 of eggplant.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of tomatoe sauce (or you can bland 2 big skinless and seedless tomatoes).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- It's of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 of small red paper or 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare of salt, ground paper.
- You need of sunflower/olive oil.
Ratatouille step by step
- Slice tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant.
- Take 1/4 part of onion, chop it and fry till gold color, add tomato sauce in a pan, then salt, black paper..
- Take a backing pan, fill with tomato-onion sauce. Vertically put a slice of an eggplant, then slice of zucchini, slice of tomato, slice of an eggplant, repeat with all your slices.
- In another pan fry 1/4 of an onion till gold color, add chopped garlic, let it warm up, add parsley, red paper, italian seasoning, mix and place it on your slices vegetables in a backing pan. Cover the top of the pan by waxed paper, baking paper or aluminum foil and bake for an hour. Serve with any meats of cheeses. I hope, you will enjoy my variant of a cartoon food!.