Slaw on sausage and a burger. Not your traditional burger but it's just as tasty! Delicious little burgers with grilled beef sausages and a crunchy slaw. Cook sausages under grill until well browned.
Jarlsberg cheese, homemade pickles, and homemade sprout slaw are piled high for I'm a burger girl. I love cooking burgers, whether it's frying them indoors, or grilling them outdoors. Burgers are classic American comfort food in my opinion. You can have Slaw on sausage and a burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slaw on sausage and a burger
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆meat◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare as needed of oil to fry.
- It's of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆slaw◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 of long zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of long carrot.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
Learn how to make Italian Sausage Burgers with Fennel Slaw. Sausage Smashed Burgers - Incredibly juicy and super flavorful smashed burgers topped with homemade pickles, jarlsberg cheese, and sprout slaw! What do you think about this beauty? We are making pulled pork (w slaw), burgers and homemade sausage.
Slaw on sausage and a burger step by step
- Remove casing from sausage. Slit partial way lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Heat oil and fry split side down first.
- While thats frying wash the vegetables and dry. Make noodles from the zucchini.
- Turn the sausage it should be crispy.
- Make noodles into the carrot. Peel the potato and make noodles into them. Add to zucchini.
- Add mayonnaise, cheese, and vinegar. Mix and set aside.
- Fry the burgers I made 3 patties, 1/3 pound each. Make sure to get the edges crispy..
- Add the slaw down the split and on top of burgers. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I am hoping for quick and easy. Cut a watermelon and a pineapple into chunks. Add a mago or two and then soemstarfruit or a couple of kiwis, Next a finely chopped jalapeno, cilantro, freshly ground black. Sausage and Egg McMuffins are a terrific make ahead breakfast. I used processed burger cheese and the taste was almost identical to McDonalds.