You can have Honey Stir-fry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Stir-fry
- Prepare 1 of Large Zucchini (sliced and quartered).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fesh Broccoli.
- You need 1 of Small Bag Baby Carrots.
- You need 1 of Medium Bell Pepper (sliced).
- You need 1 Cup of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 Cup of +/- Honey.
- You need 2 tsp of McCormick Smokehouse Maple Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
Honey Stir-fry instructions
- Put all the veggies in a large skillet with water and cover. It's best to use a nonstick skillet but not manditory. Let cook for about 10-15 minutes on medium heat..
- Drain most of water and add butter, honey, and seasoning. Cook uncovered for another 5-10 minutes or until veggies are nice and soft and covered in the sauce stiring often so it doesn't burn..
- Take off heat and serve. Goes well with almost anything including but not limited to steak, pork chops, fried or baked fish, veggie burgers, etc..