Stuffed Quesadilla. The only Quesadilla recipe you'll ever need - choose from chicken, beef or vegetarian quesadillas! Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas recipe - How to make Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas. Veggie dilla(jalapeno,green onions and roasted red peppers) inside a chicken dilla topped with chips, cheddar cheese, queso dip and veggies.
Repeat until you've used all of the tortillas. Veggie-Stuffed Quesadillas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A quesadilla (/ˌkeɪsəˈdiːjə/; Spanish: [kesaˈðiʝa] (listen)) is a Mexican dish and type of taco, consisting of a tortilla that is filled primarily with cheese, and sometimes meats, beans, and spices. You can cook Stuffed Quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Quesadilla
- It's of Quesadilla.
- You need 1/4 of zucchini, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow squash, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of eggplant, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeño, finely chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely grated cheese (cheddar, white, Monterey Jack, or a blend all work well).
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro, finely chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of fajita or burrito sized tortilla shell (I love the Mission brand).
- It's 1 of sour cream.
We Indians are very fond of eating spicy foods. Even till today few common habits seems to be alive which we got from our forefathers. A crispy, cheese-stuffed quesadilla forms the base for a quick cast-iron-baked pizza. This is what happens when a pizza and a quesadilla meet down in a van by the river for a little late-night action.
Stuffed Quesadilla instructions
- Slice zucchini, squash, eggplant, or whatever vegetables you want to use into thin slices. Finely chop green onion and cilantro..
- I sort of cheated in this recipe - I had leftover basmati rice with peas and cilantro cooked up in a vegetable broth which was killer - I'm sure plain white rice would be just as good however! Either way, cook up about 1/2 to 1 cup rice..
- Heat up olive oil in a small sauce pan on medium heat, and add your vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste. After a couple minutes, add the jalapeño, green onion, and cilantro, and toss everything to coat..
- After everything has softened a bit, add your rice and get everything nice and blended. Remove from heat, set aside, and add your cheese..
- In the same pan, add vegetable oil. Add the tortilla shell (make sure there is a thin layer of oil depending on the size pan you use), and place the vegetable/rice mixture on half of the tortilla. Top with chopped cilantro. Fold over the other half and fry for about one to two minutes or until looking golden..
- Flip and cook another couple minutes until the other half is nicely golden as well..
- Remove from pan and top with sour cream and cilantro for garnish and enjoy!.
And quesadillas, who doesn't want to live on them? When a simple, humble tortilla is Then when you want to take it to next level flavor, you stuff it not only with cheese but with. Ver traducciones en inglés y español con pronunciaciones de audio, ejemplos y traducciones palabra por palabra. Waffled Quesadillas from Delish.com make for a fast weeknight dinner. Using your waffle iron to make quesadillas is the most genius move of all time.