Italian Chicken Pasta Toss.
You can cook Italian Chicken Pasta Toss using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Pasta Toss
- You need 6 oz of Farfalle pasta.
- You need 2 of Plum Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- It's 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Italian Chicken Pasta Toss step by step
- Cook pasta, drain and keep warm..
- While pasta is cooking, seed and dice tomatoes, chop onion, slice zucchini and cut pepper into thin slices. Slice chicken into thin strips..
- Heat oil in stir fry pan over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium, add garlic, onion, zucchini, pepper and peas, salt and Italian seasoning and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 minutes..
- Stir in warm pasta, top with fresh grated parmesan cheese and serve..