Soy glazed salmon with mushrooms and veggies. This soy glazed salmon pairs perfectly with the rich and nutty shiitake mushrooms and the bright vegetal peppers. A great way to make an easy fish-based meal. Place salmon, skin side down, on a large parchment lined rimmed baking sheet.
Honey-Soy-Glazed Salmon with Veggies and Oranges. Soy Glazed Salmon - this oven baked salmon recipe is so easy and features a savory and flavorful soy Serve Soy Glazed Salmon with: For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes. After plating, I drizzle the remaining sauce over the fish. You can have Soy glazed salmon with mushrooms and veggies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soy glazed salmon with mushrooms and veggies
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need 3 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar or honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic chopped finely.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger chopped finely.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of snap peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of zucchini cubed.
I serve with stir fry veggies (whatever is on hand. Remove from oven, and brush salmon with remaining honey mixture. Put the salmon pieces on the veggies in the skillet. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic.
Soy glazed salmon with mushrooms and veggies instructions
- Marinate salmon with soya sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and salt. Longer the better. I marinated for 24hrs.
- Heat pan with 2 tbsp peanut oil and fry salmon on both sides till cooked( without the marinade). Remove it onto a plate..
- Add the mushrooms, snap peas and zucchini for 2 mins..
- Add the marinade to the pan and fry for few mins. Add salt according to taste..
Spread the mixture on the salmon. Serve with your choice of grain if needed. Also would be good with other veggies. This recipe is easy to double for larger families. I like to serve it with Brussels sprouts Love this recipe.