Nacho's Mexican Style.
You can cook Nacho's Mexican Style using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho's Mexican Style
- Prepare 1 packages of Big Korn Bites (Jalepeno).
- It's 500 grams of Steak Strips.
- You need 1 can of Tomato, Aubergine & Courgette (Mediterranean Style).
- You need 2 of Chillies.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Plain Cottage cheese.
- You need 1/4 head of Lettuce.
- It's 1 of Roma Tomato.
- You need 1 of Advocado.
- You need of Spur Hickory Basting.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Nacho's Mexican Style step by step
- Prepare Ingredients as Listed, fry Steak Strips in a frying pan on medium heat add olive oil, season with salt & pepper to taste ( Ì add spur hickory basting for extra flavour).
- In a small Sauce pan exposed to medium heat use the butter and heat up the can of Tomatoes add Salt, Pepper and Cayenne Pepper (Chillies if desired for that extra kick).
- Wash Lettuce thoroughly and allow to dry (I use a paper towel) and cut into strips, dice tomato.
- Mash the advocado add Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Now that all the Ingredients have been prepared pre heat the oven at 180°.
- Layer your serving dish with Big Korn Bites, Prepared Steak Strips, Prepared Sauce, Cottage Cheese, and grated cheese as desired..
- Place onto a baking try and bake at 180° for 8 minutes or until the grated cheese has melted to perfection.
- The Final Step should occur with precision and timing as this dish is meant to be served HOT Layer Lettuce, diced tomato and advocado on top of the melted cheese and Serve.