Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin. With a side salad and crusty bread, this delicious frittata makes a satisfying and delicious vegetarian dinner - and great leftovers for lunch! Combine pumpkin and potato in large bowl; add spinach, cheeses and egg, stir to combine. Transfer egg mixture to prepared pan.
Frittatas also transport well, so you can bring slices to picnics or pack them up for work lunches. Traditionally, frittata is started on the stove then transferred to the oven to finish cooking. Add the onion, sweetcorn and pumpkin. You can cook Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin
- Prepare 2 gallon of Piece of pumpkin.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It's 1/4 of Capsicum red and green.
- You need 1/4 of Zucchini.
- It's 1 pinch of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of Rice milk.
Transfer to pleate and top with spinach and baby tomatoes. Frittata with Jarrahdale pumpkin, spinach, and goat cheese. Pumpkin, zucchini, eggplant, sweet red bell peppers, eggs, cream, arugula (roquette), chutney, herbs. Place pieces of pumpkin on to a baking tray.
Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin instructions
- Cut capsicum and zucchini into dice. Shred all pumpkin..
- Stir fry capsicum and zucchini in pan with olive oil, season with salt..
- Spread oil on baking pan, place shredded pumpkin on the bottom. Put cooked capsicum and zucchini next. Put shredded pumpkin again on the top. Then add mixed eggs.( put rice milk, salt and powder cumin into eggs when u mix them).
- Bake until eggs cook in oven. 180degree about 15 min.
Why not try this vegetarian frittata recipe? Download royalty-free Frittata with pumpkin.on a white wooden table. This pumpkin frittata recipe has a combination of pumpkin and spinach. A dish with the flavours of autumn, but I munched this happily during spring! The vibrant colours of the orange pumpkin and green spinach make this dish look tempting.