Easily Made with a Frozen Pie Crust! Peach & Adzuki Pie.
You can have Easily Made with a Frozen Pie Crust! Peach & Adzuki Pie using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easily Made with a Frozen Pie Crust! Peach & Adzuki Pie
- Prepare 1 bag of Frozen pie crust.
- You need 4 of peach halves Canned peaches (yellow peaches).
- Prepare 1 can of Canned adzuki beans.
- Prepare of Egg Yolk Mixture.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Water.
Easily Made with a Frozen Pie Crust! Peach & Adzuki Pie step by step
- Remove the pie crust from the freezer and let it sit out for 10 minutes to return to room temperature..
- Meanwhile, prepare the peaches. Remove the peaches from the can and drain the syrup. Cut into bite-sized pieces..
- After cutting the peaches, begin preheating the oven..
- When the pie crusts have softened, cut each sheet into half..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the cut pie crusts on top. I used pie crusts with holes already poked through. If you're using crusts with no holes, use a fork to randomly poke some..
- Just open the canned adzuki beans. We'll be using it straight from the can, so it's very convenient. 1 can is just enough for 1 package (4 sheets) of pie crusts..
- Top the pie crusts from Step 5 with the adzuki beans and peaches, leaving the edges open..
- Top all four crusts. If you use an extra amount of peaches, the sweet and sour taste will be so delicious!.
- Cut vertical slits in the remaining 4 pie crusts..
- Place on top of Step 8..
- Press the edges together with a fork to hold them closed..
- Make the egg yolk mixture and then brush the pies with it. This will make them shine after baked. You can use the remaining egg in something like miso soup..
- Place the pies on the top rack of a 200°C oven and bake for 15 minutes. Then move them to the bottom rack and bake for another 10 minutes..
- The center looks like this!.
- You can arrange the shapes of the pies and sizes of the peaches to anything you want..