Easy Small Batch Guacamole.
You can have Easy Small Batch Guacamole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Small Batch Guacamole
- You need 2 of large ripe avocados.
- You need 2 of small limes (or 1 medium to large).
- You need 1 of large roma tomato - finely diced.
- It's 2 tbs of fresh cilantro - minced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh jalapeño - finely minced (optional).
Easy Small Batch Guacamole step by step
- Halve, pit, score avocados. Scoop out of shell into a medium bowl. Add salt, onion powder, and juice of one small lime (or half of a medium-large lime) to avocado..
- Mash with a fork or pastry cutter (yes, the cutter works amazingly well) until mixture is mostly smooth (only tiny pieces of avocado remain)..
- Gently fold in Tomato and cilantro (and jalapeño if using). Taste and stir in additional lime juice if desired. Add more salt if you'd like as well..
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap directly touching the surface to prevent browning and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!.