Basic guacamole. Fast and easy. It is the perfect dip for your Mexican-style meal today! Guacamole is an extremely versatile item and goes with basically any Mexican meal. Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl.
I promise you that anyone can make this! "This guacamole recipe was delicious and easy to make plus knowing that all my ingredients were fresh made it all the more appealing. A simple and easy guacamole for any occasion. Easy Teriyaki-Glazed Salmon, Cucumber, and Avocado Rice Bowls. You can cook Basic guacamole. Fast and easy using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic guacamole. Fast and easy
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.(1 large onion cut in half works too).
- It's 1 clove of garlic, minced. (jarred minced garlic works too).
- It's 1 of ripe tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lime juiced (bottled juice works too).
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Fried-Avocado Tacos With Chipotle Cream, Cabbage, and Pickled Red Onions. Basic Guacamole recipe: A quick, basic guacamole recipe that can be added to or extended in many ways. Try adding a diced tomato or two. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful -- e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc.
Basic guacamole. Fast and easy instructions
- Peel and Mash avocados in a medium bowl..
- Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper. Chill for half an hour to blend flavors. Or eat immediately lol. That's what I did..
This quick and easy guacamole makes the perfect appetizer and tastes delicious! Wow, this week totally flew by! I have to say I loved having a three day weekend and just a four day workweek. Easy guacamole recipes that go beyond basic: guac with pineapple, almonds, cheese, and more. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a bowl of basic guacamole, but when you want to spice it up, these creative but easy guacamole recipes will really enliven your Cinco de Mayo spread (or any.