Simple Guacamole Dip.
You can have Simple Guacamole Dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Guacamole Dip
- You need 3 of Avocados.
- You need 2 tbsp of Light Sour Cream.
- You need 2/3 can of Rotel (hot).
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
Simple Guacamole Dip instructions
- Peal and pit avocados and slice in half..
- Add avocados, 2 tbsp of light sour cream, 2/3 can of Rotel (hot), 1 tsp of chopped cilantro, 2 tsp garlic salt to a food processor or blender. Blend until mixed and as chunky or creamy as you like..
- Make sure all ingredients are well mixed. You may have to stir with a spoon mid way to make sure everything is mixed together..
- Serve and enjoy!.