Best and Easy Guacamole Dip - Step by Step with illustrations; b.
You can have Best and Easy Guacamole Dip - Step by Step with illustrations; b using 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best and Easy Guacamole Dip - Step by Step with illustrations; b
- You need 1 1/2 of each avocadoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of garbanzos beans (from a can because you need them soft).
- Prepare 1/2 of each tomato.
- It's 3 slice of onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
Best and Easy Guacamole Dip - Step by Step with illustrations; b step by step
- First things first: the ingredients shown :).
- Open avocado.
- Take seed with a knife. DO NOT throw it away. We will use it later..
- You can either take the avocado with a spoon, removing it by the edges of the skin, or....
- You can peel the skin off..
- Take out any exccess. The closest residues to the skin of the avocadoes, are the most acidic, and dont have the most pleasant flavor. You can add it to the mix, or you can use it as a facial mask. Avocadoes have vitamins and anti-oxidants that leave your skin fresh, hydrated, and healthy..
- Start smashing the avocado with a fork, until you get a pasty texture..
- Put the paste to the bowl..
- Start smashing the garbanzos beans the same way you did with the avocado. If you can, take the skin out. It is easier after they are all smashed (because the skin is unsmashable haha) Add to bowl..
- Cut half a tomato in tiny pieces/squares. Try to remove the pulp/water of the tomato. We dont want a watery guacamole, and we have enough with the lemon juice..
- Cut 2-3 slices of onions into little squares and add them to the mix..
- Other things you can add to the mix (not on the ingredient list) a few slices of green, yellow, and red pepper (natural, not frozen or from a can) cucumbers, spices, etc....
- Add your desired amount of garlic paste. but start slowly, because the flavor is really strong..
- Add lemon juice. The lemon juice will not only help the avocado stay green for longer time, but it will reduce the strong sense and flavor of the garlic paste. If you think you added too much garlic, add some lemon juice and vice versa. But be careful; too much lemon might make the guacamole so watery. Do not add my measurements right away. Taste it as you add slowly, until you get YOUR desired flavor..
- Add salt, to your taste..
- Add some oil to make the guacamole shiny. Do not put too much, you dont want an oily guacamole..
- Remember that seed I told you not to throw away? Place it inside the container you plan to store or take your guacamole. The seed will also help it stay green for a longer time. you can even place it on the dip plates on parties because of the looks creative and well decorated..