Simple but delicious Guacamole.
You can cook Simple but delicious Guacamole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple but delicious Guacamole
- It's 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jar of jalapenos.
- It's 5 of avacado.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground corriander.
- You need 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
Simple but delicious Guacamole instructions
- cut avocado around the middle then twist to desperate scoop out seed and discard. using a spoon remove avocado from skin..
- mash avocado by hand our with fork till desired consistency..
- next dice onion and tomatoes add to avocado. note:this part takes a little bit of personal preference add as much or as little of the diced tomato and onion as you prefer.
- dice jalapeños from jar I use any where from a few table spoons to a 1/4cup add until you've each desired hotness. add 2 tbs of the pickling juice from jalapeño jar..
- next add two heaping tbsp crushed coriander and a dash of salt and fold all ingredients together.
- serve immediately. I like using blue corn tortilla chips I think they are perfect for the guacamole.