Tapas -- Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole. The free tapas (with drink) is a meal in itself! We ordered too much food -- don't make our mistake! It is an honor for us to be your favorite pomegranate bar, thank you for dedicating your time with this appraisal, we hope to see you again soon. a greeting.
You can cook Tapas -- Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tapas -- Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole
- Prepare 1 of pomegranate.
- Prepare 2 each of avocados.
- It's 1 of tomatoe.
- You need 1/3 of red onion.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- It's of salt pepper.
- You need 1 of plantain semi ripe.
- It's 1 packages of Micro greens.
Tapas -- Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole step by step
- Cut plantain in about 1/2inch pieces and smash flat bake in the oven at 350 ruffley about 30 min till golden brown.
- While plantains are cooking make the guacamole ..dice the onion tomatoe and get the seeds from the pomegranate..(save some for garnish) smash the avocado till it is smooth and creamy add everything squeeze the lime and mix well.
- Let plantains cool top with the guacamole garnish with seeds and micro greens.