Chipotle Style Guacamole.
You can cook Chipotle Style Guacamole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Style Guacamole
- It's 2 of ripe Hass Avocados.
- You need 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro (chopped).
- It's 1/4 cup of red onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 of jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped).
- It's 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
Chipotle Style Guacamole step by step
- Choose the right avocado. It should feel squishy yet firm (like in the palm of your hand), and be a nice dark green color on the inside..
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit (carefully!).
- Scoop the avocado and place in a medium bowl..
- Toss and coat with lime juice..
- Add the salt and using a fork or potato masher, mash until smooth consistency is achieved..
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Taste the guacamole (over and over) and adjust seasoning if necessary..