Guacamole shrimp tacos.
You can have Guacamole shrimp tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole shrimp tacos
- It's of About a 1/3 of a pound of large shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of whole hass avocado.
- It's of Minced red onion.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Taco seasoning for the shrimp.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of canola oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- You need of Lime wedges.
Guacamole shrimp tacos step by step
- First you season the shrimp with the seasoning. Then you add the vinegar and canola oil,put to the side..
- Then you start making the guacamole. Cut the avocado then cut up your onions. Mash the avocado then add onions, olive oil, salt, pepper and some lime juice..
- Cook the shrimp in a pan for about 2-3 minutes on each side until opaque. Put to the side..
- Now heat up the tortillas then add the guacamole and the shrimp. Then your done enjoy !.