Guacamole. Apache Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad first developed in Mexico. In addition to its use in modern Mexican cuisine, it has become part of international and American cuisine as a dip.
Learn how to make the best guacamole in this recipe video. It's easy once you know my tips! Guacamole is a dip that originates from Mexico. You can have Guacamole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole
- You need 1/3 cup of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 3 of large garlic cloves, peeled and smashed.
- You need 1 of jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeded and finely diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, roughly chopped.
- It's 1 teaspoon of whole cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 2 of large or 3 medium ripe avocados.
Or to be more exact - it comes from the Atzec The base for every guacamole is avocado. The traditional way to make it is to smash a ripe avocado and. Guacamole is a popular Mexican avocado salad or dip that's quite easy to make. The base of most any guacamole is mashed or chunked avocado.
- Add the onion, garlic, pepper, half the cilantro, cumin and salt to a molcajete..
- Crush and grind until the cumin seeds are ground and a silky paste forms, about 3-4 minutes..
- In a bowl combine the onion mixture, avocados and lime to taste. Mash with a fork until the desired consistency (I like mine a bit chunky). Add more salt as needed..
- Stir in the remaining cilantro and enjoy!.
Guacamole varies between regions and restaurants in Mexico. What can you eat guacamole with? Corn chips is the most common! Are you in dire need of an easy guacamole recipe? Look no further than Chef BC Hoffman's homemade guacamole—simple, quick and absolutely delicious.