Guacamole. Apache Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad first developed in Mexico. In addition to its use in modern Mexican cuisine, it has become part of international and American cuisine as a dip.
Learn how to make the best guacamole in this recipe video. It's easy once you know my tips! Guacamole is a dip that originates from Mexico. You can cook Guacamole using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guacamole
- It's 2 of Avocados (260 g peeled).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lime juice (30 g, microwave 15 seconds if frozen).
- It's 2 tbsp of Cilantro chopped (10 g).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red onions, diced (40 g).
Or to be more exact - it comes from the Atzec The base for every guacamole is avocado. The traditional way to make it is to smash a ripe avocado and. Guacamole is a popular Mexican avocado salad or dip that's quite easy to make. The base of most any guacamole is mashed or chunked avocado.
- Mix the cilantro with lime juice. Add the onions and coat well. Let rest a little.
- Mash the avocados roughly with a fork. Fold in the remaining ingredients. Do not mash too much.
Guacamole varies between regions and restaurants in Mexico. What can you eat guacamole with? Corn chips is the most common! Are you in dire need of an easy guacamole recipe? Look no further than Chef BC Hoffman's homemade guacamole—simple, quick and absolutely delicious.