Easy Guacamole. Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl. Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper. "This guacamole recipe was delicious and easy to make plus knowing that all my ingredients were fresh made it all the more "This is the easiest and best guacamole recipe I have ever come across. Add our easy keto guacamole recipe to any dinner!
I promise you that anyone can make this! I could eat guacamole every day. Learn how to make the best guacamole in this recipe video. You can have Easy Guacamole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Guacamole
- You need 2 medium of Avocado.
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black ground pepper.
- It's 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 2 of Limes.
It's easy once you know my tips! For the full Easy Guacamole Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. All you really need to make guacamole is ripe avocados and salt. After that, a little lime or lemon juice—a splash of acidity—will help to balance the richness of the.
Easy Guacamole step by step
- Cut open avocados and remove pit. Then scoop out the avocado into a medium mixing bowl..
- Finely chop garlic and add into the bowl..
- Begin mashing avocado to desired consistency. I prefer it with more chunks, but you can make it as smooth as you want..
- Add pepper and salt and drizzle the olive oil into the mixture..
- Cut and squeeze fresh lemon and lime juice into the bowl. You can substitute a few tablespoons of bottled lemon or lime juice if you prefer, but the fresh ingredients taste better..
- Mix thoroughly, it should be fairly consistent..
- Important: taste the mix! You may want to add more pepper or garlic if its not to taste..
- Now its ready. I like to have the option of leaving it as is, or you can go ahead and add your other favorite ingredients like tomato, onion, etc. I find it pairs very well with Tostitos Lime tortilla chips. Enjoy!.
Allow our healthy, easy guacamole recipe to become your signature Cinco de Mayo side dish. The Easiest Guacamole Recipe You'll Ever Make. This simple guacamole dip is our favorite appetizer and we always make it on tacos nights! A classic chip dip with fresh ingredients and simple seasonings. Can I make this guacamole in a food processor?